"Your Spoke~n~Word performances were perfect for starting our day and certainly helped bring in the crowds".
- Benita Johnson, Stage Manager, Poetry & Words, Glastonbury Festival
"My pupils have just produced their best ever poetry in any style".
- Natalia Buckley, yr6 teacher, Beech Hill School, Halifax
"Thanks again for coming in to work with the yr 7 and 8 students, it was a really valuable experience for them".
- Emma Beaumont, Holmfirth High School
"Thanks for today's event. This is truly the most inspiring thing we have ever had in the library".
- David Nixon, Librarian, Dixons Kings Academy, Bradford
"Thank you. You're contribution was perfect. I especially loved your discarded memories piece".
- Hannah Merriman, Pushing up Daisies Festival, Todmorden
"I had a really fun time with Winston, the two hours felt like nothing. Please can you come back every Monday? Can you also get a job here as an English teacher at our school please".
- Students, Lightcliffe Academy yrs 7-8
"You're a true powerhouse of ideas, innovation and inspiration".
- Char March, Poet
"Thank you for a wonderfully spellbinding day of interactions, inspirations and reflections. Marvellous!!!"
- Hayley Youell, Hear My Voice, Barnsley
"Revolutionary" [Spoke~n~Word Bicycle]
- John Hegley, Poet
"A fantastic contraption" [The Spoke~n~Word Random Poetry Generating Bicycle]
- Ian McMillan, Glastonbury Festival
"Purely brilliant! Your poetry excites, inspires and offers so many ideas!"
- Jezz Gregg, Creative Director, International Schools Theatre Association.
"The atmosphere you created in our auditorium was electrifying!"
- Michaela O’Sullivan, Education and Outreach Manager
Square Chapel Centre for the Arts. Halifax